Construction Work-Front Planner
Set Goals, Reach, Repeat
- Facility to set the goal to progress more;
- An alternative to permit more work items and reduce inaction rate;
- Ability to limit the calculation on specific sub-contractor, unit, area or commissioning sub-system;
- Force to use the latest revision of drawings and documents;
- Calculate each drawing’s material balance to achieve material-wise progress;
- Prioritize drawings based on the construction plan;
- Check material availability to work on imparted documents;
- Analyze different scenarios of the material issuance to progress more;
- Facility to set manual priorities to overwrite plans;
- Calculation of material shortage to complete the work.
- Automatic feedback on work performance to recalculate work-front;
- Recalculation of work-front based on improved scenarios at any time.
- Focus on piping isometrics and works as the most important part of construction;
- Maintaining detailed information of piping and welding works including left and right materials and cut-lengths of each joint;
- Specific work permits for fit-up and weld activities;
- Integration with the “Weld and NDT Management” module.